3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 3dfx Hardware & Software
 General Discussions
 REALLY THANKS
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

abuendia
Novice

Colombia
1 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2005 :  19:58:06  Show Profile  Visit abuendia's Homepage  Reply with Quote
WOW !!!
I was cleaning my old hardware mess, looking to trash some old reliques (ex. a BNC ETH ISA card) and found 2 oversized PCI video cards linked together with a 34 pin bus...
Yes, you guessed... 3Dfx - Creative Labs CT6670 Voodoo2.
I was wandering if there existed some support for those aged cards so I googled for them and found your site.
I can't believe there's so many people still enjoying them and developing drivers for XP, MacOS & Linux.
Bet for it, I will install them on an old Pentium II WinXP I run on a 16MB ATI.
THANKS !!!

MOMENT OF TERROR IS THE BEGINNING OF LIFE !!!

Nightbird

1938 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2005 :  12:58:49  Show Profile  Visit Nightbird's Homepage  Send Nightbird a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Install Win9x, this is the best choice for your machine.

In-ter-ac-tive :
The way video games were always meant to be played

Welcome to 3dfxzone.it Community

Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman
Average

Indonesia
121 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2005 :  18:20:19  Show Profile  Visit Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nightbird

Install Win9x, this is the best choice for your machine.

not to mention GLide (old) games mostly work best with 9x (IIRC Novalogic's F-16 Multirole Fighter has problems running in XP with GLide . I would reccommend Win 98 SE, as it still maintain compatibility with 9x games while supports USB (so you can plug newer, USB joystick to the PC).

VOODOO LIVES FOREVAH!!

Delenn is the hottest sci-fi character ever.

The Galactic Empire vs the Borg vs the Goa'ulds vs the A'millans vs the Trollish Imperium vs the Ancient Guardians
The Phoenix War

Never buy a LiteOn CD Writer. Ever.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums