3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 Hardware Components
 NVIDIA Video Cards
 Asus Geforce256 (Geforce 1) V6600 AGP and Pentium 4?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

rooket
Novice

5 Posts

Posted - 17/03/2011 :  18:32:34  Show Profile  Visit rooket's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi, I have been having trouble getting this card to work on my Pentium IV 3.2Ghz system.

I read in the Geforce256 faq that the chip is 1.5V, however the card is the older AGP and is 3.3V.

Pentium IV supplies 1.5V - 1.8V depending on configuration to the AGP slot and I am thinking that this card requires 3.3V and has a voltage regulator built in to drop it to 1.5 for the GPU.

The card runs fine until I install drivers. I'm going to tinker with it a bit more, but if anyone knows for sure that this card won't work with this board, feel free to let me know :)

Thanks

TheJohnKerrys
Initiate

USA
75 Posts

Posted - 30/04/2011 :  12:19:04  Show Profile  Visit TheJohnKerrys's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Whats the motherboard # and maker??
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums