3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 3dfx Hardware & Software
 Hints By Advanced Users
 How Could i Vmod My Banshee
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

cmanisali2001
Novice

Turkey
1 Posts

Posted - 20/02/2005 :  02:26:55  Show Profile  Visit cmanisali2001's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hello
i want to vmod my banshee ? Where / What must i do ?
want to vmod essipesiali rams. Sorry For my english

Please Help

baskapteijn
Initiate

Netherlands

77 Posts

Posted - 25/05/2005 :  12:10:36  Show Profile  Visit baskapteijn's Homepage  Click to see baskapteijn's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
What you could do is the following:

Check your ram chips on your card to see the fab and speed (probably around 8 ns that's -80 or so) and check for the number of the chip. Then search for a datasheet with that number or fab on google. Mostly pdf files, so you need acrobat reader. If you can find a datatheet, look voor de Vcc specs in the datasheet. If there's a pin described, you can use that pin. Maybe there's a picture that shows vcc for your chips... But it will be hard to find!

But why would you want to vmod your banshee ? You will most likely not get more than 135 out of those chips which is 8% performance increase, and you also need to oc your gpu for that... I would not recommend modding your banshee since it's not really notable.

Sempron 3100+ 1.8 Ghz, 2x800 Mhz bus
SL-K8AV2-RL Soltek mainboard
1 Gb DDR 400 Mhz
Radeon 9700 Pro 324/300
Creative SBLIVE digital
Maxtor diamondmax 9 80 Gb
Philips 16 x Dvd/R/Rw/Dl
24 X cd drive
Hansol 19"
http://3dfx.i-cey.net

Proud owner of a Voodoo 4 4500 PCI and a Voodoo 5 5500 AGP.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums