3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 Other Topics
 Trading Zone
 Wanted - 3dfx Voodoo 5500
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

My_Spleen
Novice

23 Posts

Posted - 15/02/2011 :  02:01:04  Show Profile  Visit My_Spleen's Homepage  Reply with Quote
As per title

rottentreats
Novice

USA
16 Posts

Posted - 16/02/2011 :  01:16:13  Show Profile  Visit rottentreats's Homepage  Send rottentreats an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Where do you live and what price did you have in mind?

I have some for sale but it might not be worth it depending on shipping costs...

Go to Top of Page

My_Spleen
Novice

23 Posts

Posted - 16/02/2011 :  06:47:28  Show Profile  Visit My_Spleen's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Illinois. I managed to get an offer for $35 shipped actually so nevermind unless you can offer lower ($35 shipped is a really good deal as is so I doubt it)
Go to Top of Page

rottentreats
Novice

USA
16 Posts

Posted - 16/02/2011 :  11:28:14  Show Profile  Visit rottentreats's Homepage  Send rottentreats an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That's about the going rate and what I would have expected. Enjoy

Go to Top of Page

My_Spleen
Novice

23 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2011 :  15:57:13  Show Profile  Visit My_Spleen's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rottentreats

That's about the going rate and what I would have expected. Enjoy

What cards do you have to offer? Maybe there are some good ones?

Go to Top of Page

SBB
Novice

3 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2011 :  03:19:01  Show Profile  Visit SBB's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi, sorry for the thread hijack but i'm also interested in getting a V5 5500, I think AGP or PCI would work OK in my motherboard

Do you have one for sale, would you be able to ship to the UK, and what would the price be?

Thanks

Fujitsu Scenic Mini Tower
P3 933MHz 133FSB
512MB SDR 133MHz CL2
Voodoo 3 2000 AGP @ 166mhz / Final 3dfx Drivers
Windows 98 SE
Creative SB Live 5.1
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums