3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 Gaming with 3dfx Voodoo cards
 Games
 monster fusion and mcm2 problems!Help!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Mark
Novice

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2005 :  21:03:36  Show Profile  Visit Mark's Homepage  Send Mark an AOL message  Send Mark a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I have an old monster fusion pci vid card on a hp 1.1ghz,384ram,40gig hd. I have updated all the drivers(evolution) and when i play motocross madness2 sometimes the steering will stick or the gas or brake, not always just now and then...I know its not the gamepad(saitek dual analog) cuz i tested it and my sidewindergamepad did the same(thats why i bought the saitek).Can anyone help me I love the game. I also was wondering if its the card, I was looking at a inno3d geforcefx5700 256md ram(www.inno3d.com)and was wondering if thats the best pci card out? thanks!!!! Mark
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums