3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Gaming with 3dfx Voodoo cards
 EverQuest on voodoo3 3000 no character textures
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

3 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2011 :  00:09:29  Show Profile  Visit Holysab's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I don't have any textures on the character models on EverQuest whenever I use any drivers, the character models are just white. It works without any drivers installed though... I've tried the SFFT drivers, Amigamerlin 2.5 XP, Amigasport 3.0, 3dhq(forget the version), and x3dfx and I've also adjusted all the settings in 3dfx tools and in the game so... Anyone know what could be causing this problem? I want the drivers so I can run other games properly like Ultima 9. I'm running Windows XP.

1461 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2011 :  11:41:06  Show Profile  Visit ps47's Homepage  Send ps47 an AOL message  Send ps47 an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
I think they have updated the engine,and it does not support 3dfx anymore.

The 3Dfx Helppage and Game Guide / Voodoo3/4/5 enviromental variables
Go to Top of Page

3 Posts

Posted - 13/02/2011 :  20:23:44  Show Profile  Visit Holysab's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I forgot to mention I'm playing on a vanilla EQ private server with the old graphics and stuff...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Contact Us

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums