3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 3dfx Hardware & Software
 Voodoo2 Setup and tweaking
 SLI no longer working.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

TheGodODeath
Novice

25 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2005 :  03:13:27  Show Profile  Visit TheGodODeath's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I took out my Voodoo 2s thinking it was causing some problems (it was something else). Now I put them back in and SLI no longer works. I have tried completly uninstalling the drivers and reinstalling them numerous times, and I can only get one card or the other to work. Any ideas??

Nightbird

1938 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2005 :  08:18:48  Show Profile  Visit Nightbird's Homepage  Send Nightbird a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
How do you know that the Sli is not working ?

In-ter-ac-tive :
The way video games were always meant to be played

Welcome to 3dfxzone.it Community

TheGodODeath
Novice

25 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2005 :  12:56:47  Show Profile  Visit TheGodODeath's Homepage  Reply with Quote
FPS is lower, 1024x768 doesn't work, and I don't get those scan line type things when you move too fast..
Go to Top of Page

enthomologist
Initiate

Poland

66 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2005 :  15:32:20  Show Profile  Visit enthomologist's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Have you tried this?
Open regedit.exe and look for:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\3Dfx Interactive\Voodoo2\Glide]
put this string in:
SSTV2_SWAPBOARDS
set value to 1
exit regedit.

"The board authorized you? Hm. The board doesn't know the first thing about science. All they want is something to make them more money, a product. Don't worry...they'll get their product..." - dr Malcolm Betruger
Go to Top of Page

TheGodODeath
Novice

25 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2005 :  21:56:06  Show Profile  Visit TheGodODeath's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It works, thanks man.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums