3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 3dfx Hardware & Software
 Banshee Topics and Setup Tips
 Diamond Monster Fusion, plz help!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

CesarDRK
Novice

Brazil
5 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2005 :  23:24:45  Show Profile  Visit CesarDRK's Homepage  Send CesarDRK an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
Hi, my friend has an Diamond Monster Fusion 16mb AGP videocard (banshee), but he flashed it with and 3dfx bios and it wont boot anymore.
What i want to know is if we can re-flash the original bios using an PCI vga card to boot up..?
I know that this is possible with recent cards, like radeons .. But should it work with the old banshee? And where can i find the original bios and a program that will force the update?

Please help... thx!

=)

ggab
Average

Argentina

294 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2005 :  05:53:53  Show Profile  Visit ggab's Homepage  Send ggab an ICQ Message  Click to see ggab's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
http://www.3dfxzone.it/dir/3dfx/banshee/bios.htm

good luck :)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums