3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 Other Topics
 Trading Zone
 (Wanted) V5 5500 AGP
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Robertx
Novice

Canada
9 Posts

Posted - 20/01/2011 :  13:41:08  Show Profile  Visit Robertx's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm in the process of putting together a classic gaming rig with iconic parts from a decade ago:

Abit BH6 motherboard
Celeron Tualatin CPU
Aureal Vortex 2 sound card

To that end, I'd like to include a V5 5500. Anyone willing to sell a spare one from their collection?

BuddyGuy
Novice

2 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2011 :  01:37:49  Show Profile  Visit BuddyGuy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have 2 Voodoo 5500 AGP Rev.A 2500's.

I'm also located in Canada. PM me if interested.

Cheers.
Go to Top of Page

Robertx
Novice

Canada
9 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2011 :  02:00:52  Show Profile  Visit Robertx's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks BuddyGuy,

I won one in an Ebay auction that I'm waiting to arrive. If it turns out to be a dud or something goes wrong I'll be sure to contact you.

Cheers,

Robertx
Go to Top of Page

BuddyGuy
Novice

2 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2011 :  18:42:28  Show Profile  Visit BuddyGuy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
No worries... just let me know.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums