3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 3dfx Hardware & Software
 Voodoo2 Discussions
 Foolish question....
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fresh Meat
Novice

Russia

6 Posts

Posted - 17/01/2005 :  09:33:32  Show Profile  Visit Fresh Meat's Homepage  Reply with Quote
How can I turn off vsync in winxp? Sorry for this question, however, in the voodoo2 registry settings I didn't find this...

Sorry for my bad english...
2xPIII 800EB/Iwill DBD100/2x256Mb ECC Registered/2xVoodoo2 SLI/2x80Gb Seagate 7200 :)

enthomologist
Initiate

Poland

66 Posts

Posted - 17/01/2005 :  10:17:04  Show Profile  Visit enthomologist's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Under the key [Hkey_local_machine\Software\3Dfx Interactive\Voodoo2\Glide] enter the new STRING value SSTV2_SWAP_EN_WAIT_ON_VSYNC and set it's value to 0. Otherwise, there's the link to useful tools for your V2. Enjoy.

"The board authorized you? Hm. The board doesn't know the first thing about science. All they want is something to make them more money, a product. Don't worry...they'll get their product..." - dr Malcolm Betruger
Go to Top of Page

enthomologist
Initiate

Poland

66 Posts

Posted - 17/01/2005 :  10:21:24  Show Profile  Visit enthomologist's Homepage  Reply with Quote
...which points here: http://www.3dfxzone.it/dir/3dfx/voodoo2/tweak.htm

"The board authorized you? Hm. The board doesn't know the first thing about science. All they want is something to make them more money, a product. Don't worry...they'll get their product..." - dr Malcolm Betruger
Go to Top of Page

Fresh Meat
Novice

Russia

6 Posts

Posted - 17/01/2005 :  10:59:30  Show Profile  Visit Fresh Meat's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks a lot!

Sorry for my bad english...
2xPIII 800EB/Iwill DBD100/2x256Mb ECC Registered/2xVoodoo2 SLI/2x80Gb Seagate 7200 :)
Go to Top of Page

Geri
Average

235 Posts

Posted - 19/01/2005 :  23:42:23  Show Profile  Visit Geri's Homepage  Send Geri an ICQ Message  Click to see Geri's MSN Messenger address  Send Geri a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
another foolish questions ;)

the memory limit of the tmu...
it is sstv2. tmu..mem.. bla bla bla.. =2
or 2048?
it is in kbyte or megabyte?

and another:
is other opengl drv exept from the 3dfx/mesaFX/WickedGL/CreativeGL?
Where i find the creative gl? I plan add it to my driver...
Go to Top of Page

r21vo
Average

Latvia

294 Posts

Posted - 20/01/2005 :  01:11:56  Show Profile  Visit r21vo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
check out http://falconfly.de/minigl.htm there you can download CreativeGL.

about tmu memory limit, i guess it's in mb.

3dfx tricks, tests and wallpapers

3dfx.rule.lv
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums