3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 Hardware Tuning & Testing
 Benchmarking
 FRAPS +3dfx problem
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Atom_Anti
Novice

Hungary
20 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2010 :  13:59:20  Show Profile  Visit Atom_Anti's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I would like to benchmark my V5 with different games, but FRAPS won't show FPS with several games. I have already tried 1.9D, 2.9, 3.2x version and same problem.
Like I cannot benchmark NFS5 under Windows ME or GTA 3 under Windows 2000/XP and even more games. I am using Amigamerlin 2.9, 3.0, and 3.1 drivers.

Does anyone experienced same problem? Any solution?

ms-dos
Average

284 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2010 :  11:31:10  Show Profile  Visit ms-dos's Homepage  Reply with Quote
FRAPS only shows the fps for me with my voofoo5500
and I believe that FRAPS only works with DX8.1 games and up

have you tried the sfft divers

Edited by - ms-dos on 03/11/2010 11:31:51
Go to Top of Page

Atom_Anti
Novice

Hungary
20 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2010 :  23:31:41  Show Profile  Visit Atom_Anti's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Fraps should work with older games as well, like Need For Speed 5. But in this game won't show anything under Windows ME. After fresh installation of Win 2000 will show for little while, than the FPS numbers are gone. Unfortunately for WIN ME there is no SFFT driver, so I cannot try.
Max Payne, Hard Truck 2, Quake 3, Rally Master, AVP I, II are ok both operating system.
In NFS5, Unreal Tournament, Wolfeinstein, Quake 3; I do not get FPS numbers from Fraps.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums