3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 3dfx Hardware & Software
 Voodoo4/5 Setup and tweaking
 Voltage mode on Voodoo 5 5500 AGP (image only)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Katoo
Novice

Czech Republic
7 Posts

Posted - 17/06/2003 :  19:05:44  Show Profile  Visit Katoo's Homepage  Reply with Quote

more later

Katoo
Novice

Czech Republic
7 Posts

Posted - 17/06/2003 :  19:13:11  Show Profile  Visit Katoo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Go to Top of Page

Raptor
Novice

Slovenia
31 Posts

Posted - 20/06/2003 :  19:55:15  Show Profile  Visit Raptor's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Supreme!!! About time, someone finally did it, can't remember how long have I been looking for it... Got any performance numbers? How high does she clock? Got any better pictures? Detail specs? There's no way I can do it just with those pics. And last... can it be done with v5 pci? Since those conductors in the right upper corner are different than agp. Otherwise, way to go, whoever did it!! ;)

Just your ordinary nVidiot hunter
Go to Top of Page

ROTOR
Novice

Cuba
32 Posts

Posted - 25/06/2003 :  10:34:50  Show Profile  Visit ROTOR's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The increment of source of voltage in the voodoo 5 can increase the stability in the overcloceked boards that the increase of voltage can produce a lot of heat.

My experience with my voodoo 5500 PCI on a SOYO KT-400 Platinum Edition motherboard are this with the default voltage and refrigeration system.

Stable system:

1 (RECOMENDED)

PCI: 35.5 MHZ
CORE & MEMORY: 172 MHZ

====================

PCI: 34.5 MHZ
CORE & MEMORY: 176 MHZ

=====================

PCI: 33 MHZ ( default speed of PCI Slot )
CORE & MEMORY: 176 MHZ

========
========

Unestable system:

PCI: 35.5 MHZ
CORE & MEMORY : 179 MHZ

Go to Top of Page

Raptor
Novice

Slovenia
31 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2003 :  20:41:51  Show Profile  Visit Raptor's Homepage  Reply with Quote
That doesn't help me much... I need detailed specs!!! ;)

Go to Top of Page

Katoo
Novice

Czech Republic
7 Posts

Posted - 22/07/2003 :  19:03:55  Show Profile  Visit Katoo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi

Now i tested V5 5500 AGP with VMode and water cooling
Default voltage is 3,10 V.
I use 3,6V ,with this voltage run V5 on 208 MHz stable.

Big problem is high temperature memory chip

Katoo
Go to Top of Page

Doom
Initiate

Czech Republic
88 Posts

Posted - 31/07/2003 :  19:49:28  Show Profile  Visit Doom's Homepage  Send Doom an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
lol fakt husty ;; btw to chci takyyyyyyyyyyyy

a jak je to s vykonem ;testoval si Q3 ???
Go to Top of Page

Nightbird

1938 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2003 :  15:25:34  Show Profile  Visit Nightbird's Homepage  Send Nightbird a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
sorry, but talking in english (even bad ) is desirable... for all users of this site
Go to Top of Page

Raptor
Novice

Slovenia
31 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2003 :  13:14:50  Show Profile  Visit Raptor's Homepage  Reply with Quote
is it so hard to ask for detailed specs? or even high res. pictures? What about PCI version?

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums