3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Software Platforms and Apps
 3D-Analyze and TnL games
 3d Analyzer Issue
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

1 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2010 :  08:56:53  Show Profile  Visit jadugar's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi guys,

I am new to this software and forum.

I have two questions:
1) can 3d Analyser help me play hi defination movies 720p 1280p, in my PC My config is
Processor PIV 2 Gz
1 GB ram
In built graphics card Max 64 MB aperture

2) As soon as I try to unzip the file downloaded from "http://www.tommti-systems.de" it is highlighted as Trojan in my antivirus--"VIPER antivirus"

Please help!!!

1461 Posts

Posted - 15/06/2010 :  22:07:42  Show Profile  Visit ps47's Homepage  Send ps47 an AOL message  Send ps47 an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
its a false positive,just disable the antivirus or add 3da to the exception list.anyway,there is no way 3da is going to help you play hires movies..if your pc is unable to play them,just convert them to the standard avi format using some free converter,for example alltoavi..

The 3Dfx Helppage and Game Guide / Voodoo3/4/5 enviromental variables
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Contact Us

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums