3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 3dfx Hardware & Software
 Voodoo2 Discussions
 Combining 2xVoodo 2 and Voodoo 5 ???
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman
Average

Indonesia
121 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2004 :  21:27:35  Show Profile  Visit Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I just wonder. I have two old Voodoo2 (Monster 3d), while my friend has a Voodoo 5 card. He plan to sell it to me. Now my questions is:

What is the result of having 2xVoodoo2 (SLI mode) AND Voodoo5 installed on the same computer?
- Would they "contradict" each other (conflicting resources, etc)?
- Or would the Voodoo 2 simply become useless in such configuration?
- Or is it possible to have different types of Voodoo work together? Probably with third party drivers?

VOODOO LIVES FOREVAH!!

Delenn is the hottest sci-fi character ever.

The Galactic Empire vs the Borg vs the Goa'ulds vs the A'millans vs the Trollish Imperium vs the Ancient Guardians
The Phoenix War

Never buy a LiteOn CD Writer. Ever.

Onkel Adrian
Novice

Germany

12 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2005 :  21:49:04  Show Profile  Visit Onkel Adrian's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Image Insert:

126.99 KB

Not problems yet
(I'm just testing, stay tuned)

My system:
http://www.nethands.de/pys/show.php4?id=32375
Go to Top of Page

Manuelson
Average

Italy

111 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2005 :  11:59:02  Show Profile  Visit Manuelson's Homepage  Reply with Quote
but..why??

voodoo2 SLI is useless with voodoo5..i've tried this one time just for fun..!