3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

3dfx Hardware & Software
 General Discussions
 making a sli cable grrr annoying!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

1 Posts

Posted - 20/05/2010 :  18:06:11  Show Profile  Visit RanCorX2's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I've been putting together an old system and have 2 pci voodoo2 cards that I wish to use in sli but have no cable. I tried to follow an online tutorial to make one from a floppy cable but the pictures sucked and I ended up doing it wrong plus i manged the plastic connectors...ffs why are they so difficult to take apart?

Is there somewhere I can buy one that's pre-made?? or does anyone know of a good tutorial with hi-quality pictures?

1461 Posts

Posted - 20/05/2010 :  19:49:01  Show Profile  Visit ps47's Homepage  Send ps47 an AOL message  Send ps47 an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
they pop up on ebay occasionally,but are usually too expensive..they are quite difficult to make properly,I have destroyed 3 floppy cables until I finally got it right..I did make a small tutorial though,its here: http://forum.3dfx.cz/viewtopic.php?p=7349#7349

The 3Dfx Helppage and Game Guide / Voodoo3/4/5 enviromental variables

Edited by - ps47 on 17/05/2013 19:04:20
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Contact Us

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums