3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | Search with Google | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 3dfx Hardware & Software
 Voodoo2 Discussions
 LegendgrafiX VooDooMage 2 WindowsXP D3D GL OGL
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 19

enthomologist
Initiate

Poland

66 Posts

Posted - 26/01/2005 :  20:10:50  Show Profile  Visit enthomologist's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Update: there is: "24 bitow", must be => "24 bity" - sorry, "night-eye"[:-)]

"The board authorized you? Hm. The board doesn't know the first thing about science. All they want is something to make them more money, a product. Don't worry...they'll get their product..." - dr Malcolm Betruger
Go to Top of Page

Geri
Average

235 Posts

Posted - 26/01/2005 :  20:26:55  Show Profile  Visit Geri's Homepage  Send Geri an ICQ Message  Click to see Geri's MSN Messenger address  Send Geri a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
enthomologist: thanks for your transalation!
Go to Top of Page

ps47
Skilled

Slovakia
1463 Posts

Posted - 26/01/2005 :  20:51:15  Show Profile  Visit ps47's Homepage  Send ps47 an AOL message  Send ps47 an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
..just one thing bothers me,what is that "pset" thing..?

The 3Dfx Helppage and Game Guide / Voodoo3/4/5 enviromental variables
Go to Top of Page

Geri
Average

235 Posts

Posted - 26/01/2005 :  20:55:00  Show Profile  Visit Geri's Homepage  Send Geri an ICQ Message  Click to see Geri's MSN Messenger address  Send Geri a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
i dont know how to explain it, i not speak english... :)
i think its called pset...
Go to Top of Page

enthomologist
Initiate

Poland

66 Posts

Posted - 26/01/2005 :  21:31:44  Show Profile  Visit enthomologist's Homepage  Reply with Quote
@Geri: Did you mean: PRESET?

"The board authorized you? Hm. The board doesn't know the first thing about science. All they want is something to make them more money, a product. Don't worry...they'll get their product..." - dr Malcolm Betruger
Go to Top of Page

enthomologist
Initiate

Poland

66 Posts

Posted - 26/01/2005 :  21:42:48  Show Profile  Visit enthomologist's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Preset = a bunch of settings defined for pre-configuration purposes, ie. in a batch file (like voodoo environment set in a .bat file for a particular game).

Go to Top of Page

ps47
Skilled

Slovakia
1463 Posts

Posted - 27/01/2005 :  16:20:36  Show Profile  Visit ps47's Homepage  Send ps47 an AOL message  Send ps47 an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
..and one more question (technical this time):
the pass-through (external hook up that connects the voodoo2 to the primary card) cable works normally? or do I need to remove it before using D3D (just like with the whitetiger7s driver)? this is quite important..
btw,your english is quite good.mine was much worse when I joined the forums

Edited by - ps47 on 27/01/2005 16:22:50
Go to Top of Page

Geri
Average

235 Posts

Posted - 27/01/2005 :  19:46:40  Show Profile  Visit Geri's Homepage  Send Geri an ICQ Message  Click to see Geri's MSN Messenger address  Send Geri a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
ps47: normally, like u used in windows 9x, but u must run the your game.exe with the voodoo2.exe.
Go to Top of Page

Geri
Average

235 Posts

Posted - 27/01/2005 :  19:50:41  Show Profile  Visit Geri's Homepage  Send Geri an ICQ Message  Click to see Geri's MSN Messenger address  Send Geri a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
ps47:

Go to Top of Page

ps47
Skilled

Slovakia
1463 Posts

Posted - 27/01/2005 :  20:21:06  Show Profile  Visit ps47's Homepage  Send ps47 an AOL message  Send ps47 an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
perfect!!!
I cant wait for the full version,lets hope it will be online soon..

edit: looking at your older posts,I see that you have mentioned this (the pass-through cable works normally) already.sorry for the redundant question

Edited by - ps47 on 27/01/2005 20:25:07
Go to Top of Page

Geri
Average

235 Posts

Posted - 27/01/2005 :  20:24:35  Show Profile  Visit Geri's Homepage  Send Geri an ICQ Message  Click to see Geri's MSN Messenger address  Send Geri a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
i hope too...
The uw.hu is still not support files above 1 mbyte...
One of the uw.hu servers damaged, and the new servers not yet ready...
i hope uw fix the bug soon...
Go to Top of Page

Nightbird

1939 Posts

Posted - 27/01/2005 :  21:05:24  Show Profile  Visit Nightbird's Homepage  Send Nightbird a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Do you need in the display properties to extend the windows desktop on the monitor and to use the monitor as primary monitor ?

In-ter-ac-tive :
The way video games were always meant to be played

Welcome to 3dfxzone.it Community

ps47
Skilled

Slovakia
1463 Posts

Posted - 27/01/2005 :  23:16:02  Show Profile  Visit ps47's Homepage  Send ps47 an AOL message  Send ps47 an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
I think he has just answered this question
this is the unique feature of the legendgrafix driver-the ability to run D3D games in pass-through mode just like under win98.and this was thought to be impossible by 3dfx (if you read the 3dfx beta drivers readme),it just proves that any task can be done if one really wants

Go to Top of Page

Geri
Average

235 Posts

Posted - 27/01/2005 :  23:25:21  Show Profile  Visit Geri's Homepage  Send Geri an ICQ Message  Click to see Geri's MSN Messenger address  Send Geri a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
the gif file answer the question :)
Go to Top of Page

Manuelson
Average

Italy

111 Posts

Posted - 27/01/2005 :  23:48:15  Show Profile  Visit Manuelson's Homepage  Reply with Quote
very excellent gif :-)