3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 3dfx Hardware & Software
 Voodoo3 and Velocity Discussions
 TES III Morrowind on v3 2000?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tyler
Novice

3 Posts

Posted - 25/11/2004 :  23:17:50  Show Profile  Visit tyler's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi guys. Id like to ask if Morrowind is playble on v3. Its written on the official page that the game needs an 32MB graphics with 32-bit color support, which might be THE trouble..???

Nightbird

1938 Posts

Posted - 25/11/2004 :  23:33:50  Show Profile  Visit Nightbird's Homepage  Send Nightbird a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Its written on the official page that the game needs an 32MB graphics with 32-bit color support, which might be THE trouble..???

The 32-bits is the Problem with this game and a Voodoo 3.
If you can't setup the game in 16 bits, so this game is a no-go.

In-ter-ac-tive :
The way video games were always meant to be played

Welcome to 3dfxzone.it Community

tyler
Novice

3 Posts

Posted - 25/11/2004 :  23:38:56  Show Profile  Visit tyler's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yes, I thought so. But hope dies as the last, doesn it :o) I try to take a look at the ini file, but I doubt...
But hey, THANKS A LOT for an answer!! And thanks REALLY a lot for such a speed! :o)
Go to Top of Page

ps47

Slovakia
1461 Posts

Posted - 26/11/2004 :  15:49:06  Show Profile  Visit ps47's Homepage  Send ps47 an AOL message  Send ps47 an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
..wont work.tested myself

The 3Dfx Helppage and Game Guide / Voodoo3/4/5 enviromental variables
Go to Top of Page

tyler
Novice

3 Posts

Posted - 26/11/2004 :  19:49:20  Show Profile  Visit tyler's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Tak ked uz aj PS47 to nemohol rozchodit, to mi nezbyva nez sa vzdat!! Nevadi, vratim sa ku staremu dobremu System Shock II...
... pozdravuj Tatry, bratcek...
Go to Top of Page

ps47

Slovakia
1461 Posts

Posted - 26/11/2004 :  20:32:27  Show Profile  Visit ps47's Homepage  Send ps47 an AOL message  Send ps47 an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
..ano,shock2,to je to prave orechove pre voodoo3
zdravim aj ja teba

(fast translation-if someone cares :
tyler: too bad,giving up.back to sshock2.
ps47: yeah,sshock2+v3=good.)

The 3Dfx Helppage and Game Guide / Voodoo3/4/5 enviromental variables
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums