3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Hardware Components
 AMD / ATI Video Cards
 white screen with 3d analyzer on SH3 using GeForce
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

1 Posts

Posted - 19/11/2004 :  11:05:55  Show Profile  Visit ajklein's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have made it almost to the end of silent hill 3 with the help of 3d analyzer on my GeForce card. My problem is when I enter "the room where alessa was locked up" in the church, everything goes white. I have audio but NO VIDEO! Can anyone help me???? Thanks so much!

Web Admin

24174 Posts

Posted - 24/11/2004 :  22:28:39  Show Profile  Visit Glide's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Topic moved to right forum section

ajklein, welcome here.

Solution is simple and very speed: you don't use 3D-Analize to run your TnL games with Geforce card (in fact, it has just hardware support for these).

Good luck,

Bye bye

Welcome to 3dfxzone.it Community

Join us! | 3dfxzone.it | hwsetup.it | forumzone.it
Go to Top of Page

1938 Posts

Posted - 24/11/2004 :  22:44:01  Show Profile  Visit Nightbird's Homepage  Send Nightbird a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Some GForce's have "problems" with Silent Hill 3 (pixel and vertex shaders probably).

edit :
@ ajklein
What's your card exactly ?

In-ter-ac-tive :
The way video games were always meant to be played

Welcome to 3dfxzone.it Community

Edited by - Nightbird on 24/11/2004 22:47:16
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Contact Us

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums