3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Software Platforms and Apps
 3D-Analyze and TnL games
 using 3danalyze for call of duty 1?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

2 Posts

Posted - 31/03/2010 :  19:54:52  Show Profile  Visit jasonpf1123's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hello there first time on here. heres my pc specs 1.2 duron 375 mb ram trident video accelerator blade 3d/promedia 8mb. i'm trying to get call of duty 1 to work on my crummy system. but i dont know what to do. i dont think. i've tryed all kinds of different options and settings in 3d analyze but all i keep getting is cant inject dll into target process will someone please help me to get this game to run on my system.

284 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2010 :  05:05:45  Show Profile  Visit ms-dos's Homepage  Reply with Quote
try this

But do not mark

force windows mode
force max pixel shader version 1.1
force high precision pixel shader
force 24 bit zbuffer (with stencil)
anti-detect mode shader

This might work.

But even with 3danalyze I don't think that video card can play the game. The game's video requirements is a 3d 32mb video card, 3danalyze runs 3d rendering in software mode, it can't simulate video memory. If you want to play you will most likely have to get a 3dfx vsa-100, ATI Radeon ,or geforce video card.
Go to Top of Page

1461 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2010 :  20:39:38  Show Profile  Visit ps47's Homepage  Send ps47 an AOL message  Send ps47 an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
call od duty 1 is an opengl game,that means you will need an opengl driver for your card that is capable of running the game (I doubt it exists,though)..3danalyze is not going to help.

The 3Dfx Helppage and Game Guide / Voodoo3/4/5 enviromental variables
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Contact Us

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents İ 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine İ Snitz Forums