3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 Hardware Components
 AMD / ATI Video Cards
 video problems for homeworld2
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

gfazakis
Novice

2 Posts

Posted - 27/10/2004 :  08:01:15  Show Profile  Visit gfazakis's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hello everybody. I am new in this forum and I want an advice for my video card. I have a notebook Toshiba Satellite 1400-503 with Trident cyberblade XP Ai1 video chip and i try to play Homeworld2 but it does not start, even with 3d analyze program. Can anybody suggest me a solution?
Thanks George

Rolo01
Experienced

Germany

508 Posts

Posted - 27/10/2004 :  09:32:40  Show Profile  Visit Rolo01's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Homeworld2 uses OpenGL, so I suggest you try the latest driver release for your card. In case there are no good OpenGL drivers for it, you can try GLDirect, get the demo here :
http://www.scitechsoft.com/products/product_download.html
GLDirect is some kind of OpenGL-Wrapper, it re-directs the calls to Direct3D, and is based on the Mesa-Core ( dont hurt me if I am wrong... )

Edited by - Rolo01 on 27/10/2004 09:35:00
Go to Top of Page

gfazakis
Novice

2 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2004 :  01:05:33  Show Profile  Visit gfazakis's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I download the GLdirect but i have the same problem. Any other solution please?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums