3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 Gaming with 3dfx Voodoo cards
 Games
 halo combat evolved
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

rhythmandtheecho
Novice

3 Posts

Posted - 31/12/2009 :  04:30:52  Show Profile  Visit rhythmandtheecho's Homepage  Reply with Quote
What do I need drivers do I need to run halo combat evolved on my voodoo 4500?

ms-dos
Average

284 Posts

Posted - 31/12/2009 :  15:53:21  Show Profile  Visit ms-dos's Homepage  Reply with Quote
http://www.3dfxzone.it/public/uploaded/SuperFurryFurryThing/20052812728_Config.zip put this in the holo install path by default it is c:\programfiles\Microsoftgames\holo and the game likes to crash in win98 but runs fine in win2k and winxp if you are running win98 you will need RazielEvolution drivers
Go to Top of Page

spiceutopia
Novice

4 Posts

Posted - 25/03/2010 :  14:12:40  Show Profile  Visit spiceutopia's Homepage  Reply with Quote
it loads now with no errors and the intro vids play but whenever the music starts the screen is blank i can hit esc and hear the menu...

edit: installed amigamerlin drivers fixed this...but now some of the effects are missing like glass.i'm gong to try mesafx i'll edit this post if it works

Textures and effect still missing is there a fix for this?

Edited by - spiceutopia on 25/03/2010 17:09:25
Go to Top of Page

ms-dos
Average

284 Posts

Posted - 27/03/2010 :  20:18:56  Show Profile  Visit ms-dos's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by spiceutopia

it loads now with no errors and the intro vids play but whenever the music starts the screen is blank i can hit esc and hear the menu...

edit: installed amigamerlin drivers fixed this...but now some of the effects are missing like glass.i'm gong to try mesafx i'll edit this post if it works

Textures and effect still missing is there a fix for this?

no t&l lightning on 3dfx cards, got to get used to.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums