3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 Software Platforms and Apps
 3D-Analyze and TnL games
 Quick Questions..
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

IamMEDIEVAL
Novice

1 Posts

Posted - 15/10/2004 :  20:55:03  Show Profile  Visit IamMEDIEVAL's Homepage  Reply with Quote
1) Does 3d-analyze only work on Voodoos?
2) Someone at this other forum told me that 3d-analyze can sometimes mess up your graphics card and/or computer... because the program makes your graphics card do things its not meant to do... so can it mess up your computer?
I have a decent compaq (haha i know) with a geforce4 mx 4000 graphics card (haha i know again..) but i bought it so that i could play final fantasy xi.. well at first b/4 i ran the 3d-analyzer the graphics would sometimes flash out.. making it really hard to play.. but when i was suggested to use 3d-analyzer it fixed the problem.. but i don't want it to mess up the computer.

Voodoo5
Average

Canada
157 Posts

Posted - 15/10/2004 :  22:06:28  Show Profile  Visit Voodoo5's Homepage  Reply with Quote
@IamMEDIEVAL,

Dont worry, wont harm your computer at all
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums