3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Software Platforms and Apps
 3D-Analyze and TnL games
 Quick Questions..
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

1 Posts

Posted - 15/10/2004 :  20:55:03  Show Profile  Visit IamMEDIEVAL's Homepage  Reply with Quote
1) Does 3d-analyze only work on Voodoos?
2) Someone at this other forum told me that 3d-analyze can sometimes mess up your graphics card and/or computer... because the program makes your graphics card do things its not meant to do... so can it mess up your computer?
I have a decent compaq (haha i know) with a geforce4 mx 4000 graphics card (haha i know again..) but i bought it so that i could play final fantasy xi.. well at first b/4 i ran the 3d-analyzer the graphics would sometimes flash out.. making it really hard to play.. but when i was suggested to use 3d-analyzer it fixed the problem.. but i don't want it to mess up the computer.

157 Posts

Posted - 15/10/2004 :  22:06:28  Show Profile  Visit Voodoo5's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Dont worry, wont harm your computer at all
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Contact Us

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums