3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 3dfx Hardware & Software
 Voodoo3 and Velocity Setup and tweaking
 What is the best driver for V3 under Win98SE?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

napalm3dfx
Novice

Spain

17 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2004 :  11:18:28  Show Profile  Visit napalm3dfx's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi,

What is the best driver for V3 under Win98SE? I have a dual boot (WinXP&Win98SE). Under XP I am utilizing SFFT Aplha 14, but for Win98SE I don't know what driver to utilize...

Regards,
napalm3Dfx

3Dfx world AKA NAPALM
v3 3500&v5 5500

agrelaphon
Average

Greece

164 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2004 :  17:37:59  Show Profile  Visit agrelaphon's Homepage  Reply with Quote
That would be 1.07.00b. Get them at falconfly's. They're the only ones "compatible" with DX8.0 games. Might run a little slower, but ok. Why not use win2000/XP though? With SFFT's Alpha drivers everything is faster, more compatible and stable now
Go to Top of Page

napalm3dfx
Novice

Spain

17 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2004 :  18:20:31  Show Profile  Visit napalm3dfx's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Why not use win2000/XP though? With SFFT's Alpha drivers everything is faster, more compatible and stable now

I have already a dual boot, and I am utilizing the SFFT Alpha drivers, but I want to see the deference between the best driver under Windows XP and the best under Windows 98SE!!! Only for curiosity!!!

Regards,
napalm3Dfx

3Dfx world AKA NAPALM
v3 3500&v5 5500
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums