3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 3dfx Hardware & Software
 Voodoo2 Discussions
 No 3-D, with Velocity128 and Voodoo2.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mv2127
Novice

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 19/10/2009 :  03:33:59  Show Profile  Visit mv2127's Homepage  Reply with Quote
My V2 doesn't appear to be enabled. DXDiag tells me "Direct3D functionality is not available..." and says check the driver and such. But it lists the primary display card (STB Velocity 128), not the V2.
I have Win2K-Pro w/SP4 on a P2-333Mhz with 458Mb RAM. In the BIOS, the platte-snoop was/is disabled, and primary default VGA is set to PCI (not AGP), but there is no "on-board VGA" option.
Every thing looks right and I followed your Release Notes install proc, to a "T" (after doing Uninstall on the previous V2 driver and rebooting), including the OverClock steps.
The display works fine from the primary card, through the V2 card, but just can't get 3D functionality.

Matt Von Rueden

ps47

Slovakia
1461 Posts

Posted - 25/10/2009 :  02:49:19  Show Profile  Visit ps47's Homepage  Send ps47 an AOL message  Send ps47 an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
v2 does not support d3d under the nt kernel (win2000/xp/vista),so you won't see the card in dxdiag..just try running a glide game,as long as it runs,the v2 is working fine.

http://helppage.3dfx.sk/#SLI

The 3Dfx Helppage and Game Guide / Voodoo3/4/5 enviromental variables

Edited by - ps47 on 25/10/2009 02:49:45
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums