3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Hardware Components
 AMD / ATI Video Cards
 Can't play MaxPayne 2 - Please help!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

1 Posts

Posted - 17/09/2004 :  13:05:00  Show Profile  Visit pratik's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hi friends!
I am an avid gamer.I have a p4 1.6 Ghz machine with 256 MB RAM and 40 GB hard disk with 32 mb onboard shared graphics (s3 prosavage ddr). I am very dissappointed that i can't play maxpayne 2. When it runs i can't see the full pictures during the graphical description of the storyline. I didn't get to see the weapons properly except some blue triangles. I have downloaded 3D-Analyze but don't know how to solve the problem.Please help.

1461 Posts

Posted - 18/09/2004 :  17:02:47  Show Profile  Visit ps47's Homepage  Send ps47 an AOL message  Send ps47 an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
try to get the newest drivers for your graphics card and make sure to disable post process effects,use low detail and resolution.try to share more memory for the card..

The 3Dfx Helppage and Game Guide / Voodoo3/4/5 enviromental variables

Edited by - ps47 on 18/09/2004 17:03:47
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Contact Us

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums