3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 3dfx Hardware & Software
 Voodoo3 and Velocity Discussions
 I am new here and need Help....
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DwySpock
Novice

2 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2004 :  22:04:03  Show Profile  Visit DwySpock's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have a v3 2000 pci and i need to know if there are drivers that support dx9b. I am running 98se. Thank's

Nightbird

1938 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2004 :  22:29:57  Show Profile  Visit Nightbird's Homepage  Send Nightbird a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
No but i would say that the driver is compatible even if it doesn't support the DirX9 features and because DirX is backward compatible.
So you can use a DirX7 driver under DirX9 but that will not resolve the "problems" of hardware (unluckily).

So what's your problem ?

In-ter-ac-tive :
The way video games were always meant to be played

Welcome to 3dfxzone.it Community

DwySpock
Novice

2 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2004 :  23:33:56  Show Profile  Visit DwySpock's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thank's the reason I am asking is I am playing ST. Bridge Commander and some of the gfx opions are not working properly. I have an old comp. The next time I reformat I will stay with 8.1
Go to Top of Page

Nightbird

1938 Posts

Posted - 15/09/2004 :  22:07:19  Show Profile  Visit Nightbird's Homepage  Send Nightbird a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Don't think that DirX is the problem.
The game would use "only" DirX8.0a to support 3D hardware acceleration and has been tested on the Voodoo 3/4/5.
The game doesn't seem very demanding :
Minimum System Requirements
3-D Hardware Accelerator (with 16MB VRAM)
Microsoft(r) Windows(r) 95 OSR2/98/ME/2000/XP operating system
Pentium(r) II 300Mhz processor (Pentium(r) II 450Mhz processor recommended) or Athlon(r) processor
64MB RAM
100% Windows(r) 95/98/ME/2000/XP compatible computer system (including compatible 32-bit drivers for video card, sound card and input devices.)
DirectX(r) 8.0a or higher
100% DirectX(r) 8.0a compatible 16MB video card and drivers

What's your machine and drivers are you using ?
What graphic options ?

In-ter-ac-tive :
The way video games were always meant to be played

Welcome to 3dfxzone.it Community

Edited by - Nightbird on 15/09/2004 22:09:33
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums