3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 3dfx Hardware & Software
 Voodoo4/5 Setup and tweaking
 Need help with timings
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Flash
Novice

Russia
45 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2004 :  01:37:53  Show Profile  Visit Flash's Homepage  Send Flash an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
I need to set correct timings for 1024x768@85Hz, but these (default) settings from registry:

give me a bit jagged fonts and window borders.

I found correct settings with PowerStrip but i want to set them as default settings in registry (i don't want to load PowerStrip each time) but i dont know registry string "syntax"

Can somebody help me to convert timing values from attached screenshot to registry string ?

Can you stop the hurricane ?

Flash
Novice

Russia
45 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2004 :  01:46:16  Show Profile  Visit Flash's Homepage  Send Flash an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
Oops... can't see my attachment.
Hope this will work...

Go to Top of Page

Flash
Novice

Russia
45 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2004 :  15:16:04  Show Profile  Visit Flash's Homepage  Send Flash an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
Just found the solution and it was very easy - just set that string to "GTF"

Anyway, any info about manual setup can be useful

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums