3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 3dfx Hardware & Software
 General Discussions
 Voodoo 5 5000 AGP 4X on ebay!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Voo-dude
Novice

8 Posts

Posted - 16/08/2004 :  06:16:01  Show Profile  Visit Voo-dude's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I now have my other 5000 card on ebay. It has the 4X AGP connector. Thanks again for your time and happy bidding!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5116367658&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

NitroX infinity
Average

Netherlands
352 Posts

Posted - 16/08/2004 :  11:59:51  Show Profile  Visit NitroX infinity's Homepage  Reply with Quote
How many V5 5000's did you have? Just the two you've had on eBay?

PS: http://www.falconfly-central.de/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl
Another great forum where you might wanna register if you haven't already

Edited by - NitroX infinity on 16/08/2004 12:01:21
Go to Top of Page

Voo-dude
Novice

8 Posts

Posted - 17/08/2004 :  04:50:59  Show Profile  Visit Voo-dude's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yeah, I was given a PCI and an AGP card by an engineer from 3dfx. I used them a little but was easily distracted by the 6000 cards he had given me as well (they were sold long ago with my collection). I let friends use the 5k cards and gave one to my brother in law for Christmas that he later put into my sister's computer. His mistake. They have since divorced and I am now selling the card for her. Innocent revenge is sweet, is it not?

Thanks for the link to Falconfly. I didn't post there because a few are already discussing the card in the "screaming ebay deals" link. I do appreciate all of the help I can get though.

-Tony
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums