Need Assistance, please help i apreciate that.

Started by AssBurn2004, 10 August 2004, 21:03:11

Previous topic - Next topic

AssBurn2004

Hi, i'm actually new in the voodoo forum, but i having problem that lasts more than year, ok, so shortly when i install any drivers on Windows 98 the game Emperor Battle For Dune freeze after a while, when i play, could someone please help me??? i have a Pentium III 500 MHZ, Voodoo 3 3500 TV AGP, driver Version: Vooodoolizer the latest, Windows 98, 192 MB of Ram.
And i have another problem, Emperor Show me not the full 3D Graphic, there is some corrupt teaxtures, if any can help me with that 2 problem, god will blease him, help me please!!!!;)[:p][:0][V][V]

Nightbird

About the game, you can post :
- what the game needs
- a link for the game

When since exactly, do you get problems with this game ?

Do you need also the capabilities of the 3500 TV ?

VoodooLizer, i see...
What drivers were you using before these "drivers" ?

In-ter-ac-tive :
The way video games were always meant to be played

Welcome to 3dfxzone.it Community

Rolo01

My first advice is : Get rid of that Voodoolizer-Bulls..t and install a real driver !
Emperor should run best with DX-8 drivers, so in case you dont need the TV functions of your V3-3500 give the V1.07.00b driver a try.
Get it here : http://www.falconfly.de/voodoo3.htm

AssBurn2004

Thanx For Both for the help ok, so;
Rolo01 thanz for the link, it really the really drivers althought Emperor still freezes on win 9X with that drivers, i believe it cause the windows, but that drivers are really change the graphic to a better, so u helped me, but about the windows u cannot do anything, so thank you very much Rolo01!!!
And Nightbird thanx for remain me the must important things that i should include so, about the game u can find here www.dun2k.com all the required info, the minimum system requriements is: Pentium 2 at 400 MHZ, 16 MB Video Card, Windows 98,98SE,ME,2000,XP, Directx 7.0, 3D Card, Mouse, keyborad.
i get the problem since i have the voodoo card and windows 98, once i tried on 2k(2000), and there was no problems, but i think that my PC is not comptable with windows 2000 or XP, althought he completes the minimum requiredes, i used Voodoo 3 drivers version V1.04.00b.
So, another question it's not really about Voodoo, but i don't know where to post the question so i post it here, when i install windows that built on NT Technology Such as 2000 And XP, i have problem, my PC is excellent for that Operating system, but when i install the Internet everything is slow, the games play slow than normal, why is that? on windows 98 with the internet everything play's great!!!, someone could help me or give me advice?

bloodworm

the slowness is because you barely have enough RAM to run those OS's.  Up your RAM as far as you can!  256MB is MINIMUM for those two OS's.  512MB is even low!
Bloody Mess