3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 Software Platforms and Apps
 3D-Analyze and TnL games
 DEFIANCE WON'T PLAY EVEN WHEN USING 3DANALYZE
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

VipericVampire
Novice

2 Posts

Posted - 19/07/2009 :  18:00:16  Show Profile  Visit VipericVampire's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi,

I recently installed Legacy of Kain: Defiance, but when I played it, it said 'Graphics adapters with required features not available. So, I went to the EIDOS website and it said that if such a message occurs, you need a graphic card that supports Hardware TnL.

So, I discovered this software and I used it. I clicked 'Emulate HW TnL caps' and it worked. Defiance played! Only one problem though, the sound was audio was there, but I could not see anything. (The screen was black and when I tried to play even if I couldn't see anything, I was getting beat up by warriors).

WHAT MUST I DO?

Thanks in advance.

BTW: here are my specs:
1.80 GHz
1.18 GB RAM
100 GB hard drive
AMD sempron
Windows XP SP3
And my graphic card... is: S3 UniChrome 3D

The minimum requirements PERFECTLY match those of my PC, even the graphic card too (32 MB, I think).

---EDIT---
I tried playing it now, and I'm seeing the menu and I'm playing the game, but it's the frame-rate is EXCEPTIONALLY slow. So, what should I do?

Edited by - VipericVampire on 19/07/2009 23:10:12

ps47

Slovakia
1461 Posts

Posted - 21/07/2009 :  10:49:51  Show Profile  Visit ps47's Homepage  Send ps47 an AOL message  Send ps47 an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by VipericVampire

..the frame-rate is EXCEPTIONALLY slow. So, what should I do?

buy a graphics card that is actually meant for playing games.there is no magic button in 3danalyze that would double or triple your FPS.

The 3Dfx Helppage and Game Guide / Voodoo3/4/5 enviromental variables
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums