3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 3dfx Hardware & Software
 Voodoo3 and Velocity Setup and tweaking
 i wan t to view my screen on my tv
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

clawler
Novice

2 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2004 :  23:16:29  Show Profile  Visit clawler's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i have a 3dfx voodoo 3 card and am suppose to be able to view the screen on to my television. i beleive i am connecting things propely but i cant get the picture to show up on the tv. can you tell me the steps i order to get this to work. i have a cord with rca jack, the red, white and yellow prongs and connect then to the out put part of my computer cord to the input part on my tv. is this right or do i need to do more. also i am having trouble getting my speakers to work. is that something to do with this voodoo card? if not then just disregard. thank you very much-crystal

amp_man
Experienced

545 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2004 :  04:31:49  Show Profile  Visit amp_man's Homepage  Reply with Quote
you have to click the option in the 3dfx tools
Go to Top of Page

ggab
Average

Argentina

294 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2004 :  08:29:11  Show Profile  Visit ggab's Homepage  Send ggab an ICQ Message  Click to see ggab's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
also i am having trouble getting my speakers to work. is that something to do with this voodoo card?

no way... check the sound card outputs....(green is the speaker out Standard), but uses a mini-plug pin, likes the audiphones (from walkman or discman).
quote:
i have a cord with rca jack, the red, white and yellow prongs and connect then to the out put part of my computer cord to the input part on my tv. is this right or do i need to do more.

Just use 1 color from the RCA.. the video is the Yellow...
Select AV (audio video) or AUX (auxiliar) from TV....
(i think, u haven't got a Super video cord (SVHS)...)
Install 3dfx's Tools propertly, and follow amp_man's post.

BYES, & good luck
Go to Top of Page

clawler
Novice

2 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2004 :  03:09:10  Show Profile  Visit clawler's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by amp_man

you have to click the option in the 3dfx tools

i dont see an option for that in my 3dfx tools.
Go to Top of Page

amp_man
Experienced

545 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2004 :  07:15:06  Show Profile  Visit amp_man's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hmm, it should have it's own section in the 3dfx tools, I believe (once you open the tools, that is)
Go to Top of Page

ggab
Average

Argentina

294 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2004 :  10:25:44  Show Profile  Visit ggab's Homepage  Send ggab an ICQ Message  Click to see ggab's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

amp_man
Experienced

545 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2004 :  05:06:29  Show Profile  Visit amp_man's Homepage  Reply with Quote
gracias ggab, fue buscandolo una foto de eso
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums