3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 3dfx Hardware & Software
 Voodoo4/5 Discussions
 help plz
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

nSomniac
Novice

USA

37 Posts

Posted - 26/07/2004 :  04:10:38  Show Profile  Visit nSomniac's Homepage  Send nSomniac an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well well i also wanted to know im bout to get a voodoo 5 5500 mac and flash it to pc then i wanted to know if i can run 2 monitors off of it showing seperate displays (i.e multi-monitor support) and if so will it conflict w/ my 2 monitors i will be running off of my g-force fx 5200 (t.v and monitor) it has a db 15 monitor plug an s-vid and a composite out... i just wanted to know if i can use all 5??? that would be AWESOME thanks for all the help you guys all give me im very appreciative

Matt

Edited by - nSomniac on 10/08/2004 11:30:56

NitroX infinity
Average

Netherlands
352 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2004 :  12:06:06  Show Profile  Visit NitroX infinity's Homepage  Reply with Quote
If I'm not mistaking, there's no multi-monitor support with the V5.

You either use the D-Sub connection or the DVI connection.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums