3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 Gaming with 3dfx Voodoo cards
 Games
 TMNT demo help
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

nSomniac
Novice

USA

37 Posts

Posted - 18/07/2004 :  08:00:54  Show Profile  Visit nSomniac's Homepage  Send nSomniac an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ok i downloaded the demo for Teenage mutant ninja turtles for pc and i have a voodoo 5 5500 agp, 600mhz p3, 384 megs of pc133 ram, Raziels evolution 1.00beta drivers, dx9b, oh and win 98 FE ( first edition ) and i cant get it to work... when i click on the game the screen goes black then right back to the desktop... am i doing something wrong or do i need to use 3d analyze for it I just want some help cause the game looks fun and if i like the demo i may buy it... thanks to anyone that can help me.

nSomniac

Well i fig'd out what the prob was. my pc likes to corrupt files in my sys dir when i leave it on too long and i guess thats what happened
to my 3dfx dx driver cause after a reinstall of the evolution drivers it now works GREAT, the game is beautiful and very smooth on my pc that is well below (600mhz) the recommended speed... I LOVE MY V5 5500
i had it running at 1024x768x32 4x fsaa and almost no slowdowns at all.... like i said GREAT, peace all

nSomniac

Edited by - nSomniac on 18/07/2004 09:45:56
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums