3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Software Platforms and Apps
 Operative Systems MS Windows and applications
 help me plz
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

37 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2004 :  05:21:58  Show Profile  Visit nSomniac's Homepage  Send nSomniac an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Every time im online i keep getting this NDIS.vxd error and a blue screen then my comp freezes at the blue screen... i cant figure out how to stop this or fix it... plz help if possible... thankx a lot for anything you can do.

228 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2004 :  05:54:44  Show Profile  Visit ArchAngelCD's Homepage  Send ArchAngelCD an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
Which OS are you running?
I'm guessing you are running WinME because that OS has a lot of problems with NDIS.
Look here for help...

Asus P4P800 i865PE | Intel 3.2 GHz P4C | 2048 Mb Kingston PC3200 Dual Channel DDR SRAM | 160 Gb Western Digital SATA HD | NEC ND-3520 16X DVD-RW | WinXP Pro SP2 | ATI Radeon X850 Pro | 6-channel AD1985 audio CODEC | 3Com 3C940 Gigabit LAN | Diamond Monster 3D II 24Mb SLI
Go to Top of Page

1 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2004 :  14:48:47  Show Profile  Visit AssBurn2004's Homepage  Send AssBurn2004 an ICQ Message  Click to see AssBurn2004's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hi, ok, i suggest you to scan for viruses before u do anything else.
if u are running windows 98/98SE/Me it probably cause of a software faliure, u should try to install a few softwares on that operating systems, it can be cause of ur modem is wrong installed, or windows has damaged and it need reinstall, or u have that problem maybe cause of the Anti Virus, try to add or remove unnesccessery softwares
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Contact Us

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums