3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 3dfx Hardware & Software
 Voodoo4/5 Discussions
 How to run Conan in a voodoo 4?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

John Logan
Novice

Brazil
10 Posts

Posted - 24/06/2004 :  17:34:02  Show Profile  Visit John Logan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm trying to run Conan in my Pc!
It give me a message "Unable to initialize scene renderer-106".
I've already tryed to use the 3d analyze but it gived the message again.
Is there a way to make it run?
I'm using the Raziel Evolution-09-v45-Win9x drive for Win98 and Amigamerlim 3.0 for Winxp.In both OS the message appears.

PIII 1ghz - 384 MB RAM - MB Asus CUV 4X-E - HD samsung 40Gb 7200rpm - SBLIVE MP3+STUDIO - LG 8X4X32 - VOODOO 4 4500 AGP - WIN XP PRO(Amigamerlim3.0) and Win 98SE(x3dfx_V5_Win9X_1.08.04)

r21vo
Average

Latvia

294 Posts

Posted - 24/06/2004 :  21:51:54  Show Profile  Visit r21vo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
can you describe game named "Conan" more precise, because there are more than one game named conan? (company, year)
Also searching the net (for example with yahoo.com) with keywords "3dfx conan patch" you can find some useful links maybe.

3dfx tricks, tests and wallpapers

3dfx.rule.lv
Go to Top of Page

osckhar
Average

Spain

334 Posts

Posted - 25/06/2004 :  03:02:48  Show Profile  Visit osckhar's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
I'm using the Raziel Evolution-09-v45-Win9x drive for Win98 and Amigamerlim 3.0 for Winxp.In both OS the message appears.

Well, I have played to Hitman Contract under WinwXP, but there are bad textures... If you want to play correctly under OpenGL, you need MesaFX http://www.3dfxzone.it/dir/3dfx/bestsettings/mesafx/index.htm

Regards,
Oscar

- V6k Team -
¿Leyenda? ¿Mito? ¿Ficción? No... ¡Realidad!

Go to Top of Page

John Logan
Novice

Brazil
10 Posts

Posted - 25/06/2004 :  17:16:39  Show Profile  Visit John Logan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The name of the game is just "Conan" , but it is Conan the barbarian, a giant cimmerian who lived in Hyborian era. The manufacter is TDK Mediactive.The game is new, at last here in Brazil, the year is 2004.
I already have Mesafx.
Regards
John Logan

PIII 1ghz - 384 MB RAM - MB Asus CUV 4X-E - HD samsung 40Gb 7200rpm - SBLIVE MP3+STUDIO - LG 8X4X32 - VOODOO 4 4500 AGP - WIN XP PRO(Amigamerlim3.0) and Win 98SE(x3dfx_V5_Win9X_1.08.04)
Go to Top of Page

Nightbird

1938 Posts

Posted - 26/06/2004 :  10:38:25  Show Profile  Visit Nightbird's Homepage  Send Nightbird a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Give a link for the demo.

In-ter-ac-tive :
The way video games were always meant to be played

Welcome to 3dfxzone.it Community

r21vo
Average

Latvia

294 Posts

Posted - 26/06/2004 :  12:20:46  Show Profile  Visit r21vo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
www.conangame.com is the official site for that game.

Demo version:
http://3dgamers.intelenet.net/pub/3dgamers/games/conan/conanpc-demo.exe

Fix for PC demo:
The update solves problems which have been reported on Windows XP PCs using a GeForce4MX graphics adaptor with older graphics card drivers.
http://www.conangame.com/downloads/conan_demoupdate_v1_02.exe (900kb)

Fix for Retail version:
http://3dgamers.intelenet.net/pub/3dgamers/games/conan/conan_update_v1_03.exe

hope this helps.

3dfx tricks, tests and wallpapers

3dfx.rule.lv
Go to Top of Page

Nightbird

1938 Posts

Posted - 26/06/2004 :  15:10:29  Show Profile  Visit Nightbird's Homepage  Send Nightbird a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hum, i see already the logo NVidia on the official site.
Probably a difficult game...

In-ter-ac-tive :
The way video games were always meant to be played

Welcome to 3dfxzone.it Community
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents © 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine © Snitz Forums