Mah card wont work!

Started by youkaizero, 16 June 2004, 00:01:34

Previous topic - Next topic

youkaizero

Gawd damn it mah card dun work for a big reason which I dun understnad.=\
It doesnt work because everytime I install it and reinstall it, the damn son of a bitch comes up with the same message.The message I am not going to fully type out.But the part of the message that concerns me is that ''one of the componments was now not registered corectly.''Now I am okay with computers....Like setting up a windows or mac computer.But this just confuses meh.Please help...¬¬
AMD Athlon 64 3000+
1 gb ddr
Western Digital 80 gig
ATI Radeon x800

Nightbird

Explain please how your install your card and what bdrivers for what OS are you using ?

In-ter-ac-tive :
The way video games were always meant to be played

Welcome to 3dfxzone.it Community

youkaizero

Mkay I shall do that.

Os-Windows XP Profesional edition

Driver-3DFX Visual Reality version 1(Could never find any other versions.Plus from what ive read Id like this one the most.>_>)

Insallation-I ran setup.o_O;

That is all.Have fun....
AMD Athlon 64 3000+
1 gb ddr
Western Digital 80 gig
ATI Radeon x800

lecram25

http://www.3dfxzone.it/enboard/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=31

Do exactly as I said, but don't install the betas from NuAngel's site; there's no need for this.

One thing to note is that Visual Reality was never really functional un the NT kernal. 3dfx never really got it working under 2k, let alone XP (since XP wasn't even thought about yet).

So just use Dscaler; that's what I use, and it works fine.

EDIT: some more "info" if you will.

http://p197.ezboard.com/fx3dfxfrm2.showMessage?topicID=3198.topic
| AMD Athlon XP (Barton) 2800+ @ 3200+ (11x200) | Cooler Master Jet 7 | ABIT NF7-S Rev 2.0 (nForce 2) | Corsair TWINX1024-3200C2 | Sapphire ATi Radeon 9500np>9700np | Sound Blaster Live! X-Gamer 5.1 | 3dfx VoodooTV 200 PCI | Western Digital 40GB & 120GB HDD | Pioneer 106s DVD | LG 52x24x52 CDRW | Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Theater 5.1 DTT3500 Digital Speakers |

youkaizero

Wow...>_> Someone moved the topic after a very long time I posted it.
AMD Athlon 64 3000+
1 gb ddr
Western Digital 80 gig
ATI Radeon x800

r21vo

new sections to forum are added you know ;)

3dfx tricks, tests and wallpapers

3dfx.rule.lv