3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 Hardware Components
 General
 Monitor darkness
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic   

PanoramixDruida
Average

Argentina
152 Posts

Posted - 14/06/2004 :  15:44:53  Show Profile  Visit PanoramixDruida's Homepage  Send PanoramixDruida an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
I have a Samsung SyncMaster 700s -7 years old-. It's CRT is very dark, although I set the brigthness to the maximum. I use 3Deep to manage the gammas, so the desktop and games are more brillants. But 3Deep doesn't work for movies. No matter what movie I wanna see, it's dark like ****! Do you know a software that allow me to see the movies more brillant?
Thanks guys.

agrelaphon
Average

Greece

164 Posts

Posted - 14/06/2004 :  20:35:42  Show Profile  Visit agrelaphon's Homepage  Reply with Quote
7 years old ?!? Maybe Glassex would help.
Go to Top of Page

PanoramixDruida
Average

Argentina
152 Posts

Posted - 15/06/2004 :  03:27:50  Show Profile  Visit PanoramixDruida's Homepage  Send PanoramixDruida an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
What is Glassex?. Can you post some URL?. Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

omega_supreme

Netherlands

149 Posts

Posted - 15/06/2004 :  10:39:52  Show Profile  Visit omega_supreme's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Glassex is stuff to clean your window or anything else made of glass.

In other words he said that you need to clean the monitor because it's 7 years old. But seriously i dont know any software that can make a monitor even brighter than its maximum. Maybe you should check the cable.
Go to Top of Page

agrelaphon
Average

Greece

164 Posts

Posted - 15/06/2004 :  18:53:41  Show Profile  Visit agrelaphon's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Omega is right. Check the vga cable plug by shaking it a little bit or hit the monitor (not very hard). If the brightness comes back instantly means you have a cold joint somewhere on the monitor board and you need to find it and solder it again.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic   
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums