3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

3dfx Hardware & Software
 General Discussions
 Problem with 3DFX Voodoo 3 16mb
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

7 Posts

Posted - 17/03/2009 :  17:45:42  Show Profile  Visit DeAndreon's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello people!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a new member of this great community! Well, i've bought a 3dfx Voodoo 3 to a local second-hand market. Well, i've installed it in my pc (it is an pentium 3 coppermine, motherboard aopen and 380 mb ram). I've this problem: i can start my windows xp only in vga mode becouse if i start windows in normal mode, it don't start. After i've started windows in vga mode i try to change the monitor resolution and if i change the resolution(as 800*600, as 1024*768), windows crash and reboot automatically. Other thing: i seen vertically lines on monitor after the boot and before. I don't understand why video card do this... But if i put voodoo 3 on pc with windows 7 beta, it go well... I don't understand... I know that this video card don't go with 32 bit colors. If i change monitor resolution with 8-16-32 bit, it also crash... I don't understand... How i can resolve these problems? Can you help me? I'm enthusiast to have bought this video card But with this problems i can't use it Other thing, i haven't installed any other driver becouse windows is newly formatted. It use windows drivers. Help me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

19 Posts

Posted - 18/03/2009 :  17:30:54  Show Profile  Visit raid93's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Try the latest sfft driver.

My pc: voodoo3 2000 pci ,384mb sdram ,celeron 433mhz;
Go to Top of Page

Web Admin

24202 Posts

Posted - 18/03/2009 :  17:40:13  Show Profile  Visit Glide's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi all.

I agree with raid93. However write us if you need help for SFFT driver installation.

Bye bye

Welcome to 3dfxzone.it Community

Join us! | 3dfxzone.it | hwsetup.it | forumzone.it
Go to Top of Page

7 Posts

Posted - 19/03/2009 :  07:48:10  Show Profile  Visit DeAndreon's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the answers. It's my video card becouse i've tryed a tool that test the video card. It found errors in the memory of the video card

Good bye and still thanks for the answers!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Contact Us

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums