3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 3dfx Hardware & Software
 Voodoo2 Setup and tweaking
 Need Help!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mdj
Novice

3 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2009 :  05:15:02  Show Profile  Visit mdj's Homepage  Reply with Quote
XP sp2 DX8.1 STB BlackMagic2Voodoo2 SLI... TRIED EVERYTHING! I installed VoodoMageLegendGrafix... accidentally droped Glide game icon in legendgraphics for opengl now wont run in glide runs in direct draw!!!! I had them working fine with anthony's drivers.... Pls help i love these cards (Primary Radeon XPRESS onboard 128)

ps47

Slovakia
1461 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2009 :  08:52:48  Show Profile  Visit ps47's Homepage  Send ps47 an AOL message  Send ps47 an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the v2 driver.

The 3Dfx Helppage and Game Guide / Voodoo3/4/5 enviromental variables
Go to Top of Page

mdj
Novice

3 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2009 :  17:13:09  Show Profile  Visit mdj's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Im back on FastVoodoo Drivers as the maker of vodoomage grafix drivers/program suggested i do. But still no true glide!! I am able to select glide option in game but it apears to load game in DirectDraw! Booooo SOmebody please!!!! I begging you...HELP! I dont want to sell my vodoo's or reinstall XP :-)
Go to Top of Page

ps47

Slovakia
1461 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2009 :  10:48:45  Show Profile  Visit ps47's Homepage  Send ps47 an AOL message  Send ps47 an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
try using koolsmoky's driver,see here: http://helppage.3dfx.sk/#SLIdrivers

uninstalling the game,deleting all registry entries and reinstalling it might help as well.

The 3Dfx Helppage and Game Guide / Voodoo3/4/5 enviromental variables
Go to Top of Page

mdj
Novice

3 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2009 :  18:42:23  Show Profile  Visit mdj's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thank you sooooooo much. I can't even tell you what all I did... But the last post seemed to work!!! 2 V2 SLI STB BlackMagic 8MB WIN xp DX 8.1 KoolSmokey in the Sys32 -------Did everything in safemode... Disabled unknown strings in msconfig... Im so happy lol! L8ter
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums