3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 3dfx Hardware & Software
 Voodoo3 and Velocity Discussions
 Need for Speed Underground and Voodoo 3 3000
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

hi-octane
Novice

1 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2004 :  00:33:15  Show Profile  Visit hi-octane's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Is there a way to run underground with 16mb voodoo 3 card?
I have AmigaSport 3.0 under winxp...and last original drivers in win98
Im running in Athlon 1.1Ghz

agrelaphon
Average

Greece

164 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2004 :  15:52:44  Show Profile  Visit agrelaphon's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Up to now no progress has been made for this game. Seems it requires DXTC, a friend's TNT2 cant't play it either (although it starts)
Go to Top of Page

amp_man
Experienced

545 Posts

Posted - 13/05/2004 :  14:27:32  Show Profile  Visit amp_man's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Windows XP makes this even worse, it won't run on a V4/5 under XP either.
Go to Top of Page

r21vo
Average

Latvia

294 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2004 :  19:15:45  Show Profile  Visit r21vo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'v got VooDoo3 3000 and I couldn't find any drivers on which the NFS:U would start. also I tried mikpedo 1.1 drivers with fake DXTC compression included, but no way - game instantly crashed. I was using win98se.

3dfx tricks, tests and wallpapers

3dfx.rule.lv
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums