3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 Software Platforms and Apps
 3D-Analyze and TnL games
 NFS Carbon 3D Analyze settings
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Vinay
Novice

1 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2008 :  13:28:19  Show Profile  Visit Vinay's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Can anyone tell me the settings for nfs carbon/undercover using 3d analyzeas i want to play these games bt i don't have graphic card as i have onboard graphic card intel915gv express chipset compaq branded so it won't allow me to play these games. Earlier i was nt been able to play pop-sands of time bt now i can play using 3d analyze so plz help me out.

MOKX
Novice

2 Posts

Posted - 16/04/2009 :  17:23:33  Show Profile  Visit MOKX's Homepage  Reply with Quote
plz tel NFS UnderCover seting
Go to Top of Page

nirav
Novice

7 Posts

Posted - 14/06/2009 :  19:28:40  Show Profile  Visit nirav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Vinay

Can anyone tell me the settings for nfs carbon/undercover using 3d analyzeas i want to play these games bt i don't have graphic card as i have onboard graphic card intel915gv express chipset compaq branded so it won't allow me to play these games. Earlier i was nt been able to play pop-sands of time bt now i can play using 3d analyze so plz help me out.

nfs carbon and undercover arent working with 3d analyzer.but i am still trying.i will reply you if they work.doyou have settings for burnout paradize?
Go to Top of Page

Glide
Web Admin

Napoli

24417 Posts

Posted - 18/06/2009 :  18:43:05  Show Profile  Visit Glide's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
doyou have settings for burnout paradize?

Welcome to 3dfxzone.it Community

Join us! | 3dfxzone.it | hwsetup.it | forumzone.it
Go to Top of Page

nirav
Novice

7 Posts

Posted - 19/06/2009 :  19:03:48  Show Profile  Visit nirav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Vinay

you will need "swift shader" to run carbon.reply me if you cannot find it.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums