2x Voodoo 2 (Diam. and Inno) cant work in SLI

Started by White Voodoo Master, 22 April 2004, 18:46:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightbird

Don't forgot that A. Osnovich wrote :
Note that this kind of SLI mix has some potential  unsafety being caused by possible differences in board architectures. I'm not aware of. So this binary is supplied as-is. It is your responsibility to decide whether to use it or not.

In-ter-ac-tive :
The way video games were always meant to be played

Welcome to 3dfxzone.it Community

White Voodoo Master

QuoteOriginally posted by Nightbird

Don't forgot that A. Osnovich wrote :
Note that this kind of SLI mix has some potential  unsafety being caused by possible differences in board architectures. I'm not aware of. So this binary is supplied as-is. It is your responsibility to decide whether to use it or not.
I know.But on my system everithing is ok.And all this notes about board diferences is not for me:)
In my system everithing is fine.But i have one problem (with all version of mismatched drivers)
I have a trouble with 2D.When windows 98 start, part of icons is white.And some text is _________
So i tried to reinstall many ATI catalyst drivers but nothing has happened.I could not soul this problem yet.
Maybe you know wat is it.Oh yes! I forget! When i install Matrox Mistique 220 PCI 4Mb evrithing ok.Maybe its Radeon's problem?
And one more about.With your drivers, when Vsync is disabled i have a picture problem in Glide API.For example in Unreal when i move mouse fast part of lines going left and another going right.When Vsync is enabled all is OK.I think it's because one Voodoo is 90Mhz and another is 93Mhz.And when the rendering in SLI one of them is slower than another one.I am waiting for WinXP release of mismatched drivers!:))

Manuelson

yes, is so.. compliments for the sharpness..!
i solved also taking both voodoo2 to 97 mhz using voodoo2 oc

the problem "with icons" is guilt of the radeon i suppose..

if you are in contact with andre onsnovich why don't ask to him to develope the windws xp version of his driver?[:p];)

Regards, Manuelson
Powered by ALL Voodoo..

White Voodoo Master

QuoteOriginally posted by Manuelson

yes, is so.. compliments for the sharpness..!
i solved also taking both voodoo2 to 97 mhz using voodoo2 oc

the problem "with icons" is guilt of the radeon i suppose..

if you are in contact with andre onsnovich why don't ask to him to develope the windws xp version of his driver?[:p];)

Regards, Manuelson
I am not in contact with Andrey. In Windows 98 i need to solve problem with icons because after some time of working i can't understand anything on my screen.So i heart that Amigamerlin XP had some problems with Radeon 9xxx cards.But all those problems are gone.Maybe i'll try to fix this? Oh yes! When i install one Voodoo2 everithing is FINE.
And one more question.Why you can't change the standart 3Dfx drives design.I mean icons pictures menus.I think its very nice to see some differences between standart and mismatched drivers.If my idea is interesting for you i am ready to help:)

Manuelson

thanks for support, White Voodoo Master..but during the develope of the mismatched, my primary objective was to run everything fine..the "make up" will be in a far future, i suppose, i am very busy busy busy busy at the moment..if you want, feel free to mod them, no problem..!

the one thing that i surely do the next release is to ripristinate the old 3dfx welcome screen..do you remember it?;)