3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 3dfx Hardware & Software
 General Discussions
 Trilinear to bilinear Texture
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

PFI-14
Novice

4 Posts

Posted - 21/04/2004 :  06:30:41  Show Profile  Visit PFI-14's Homepage  Reply with Quote
anybody knows how can i enable the bilinear textures ?, im having problems with trilinear
Thankz

unknownusermx
Initiate

Mexico
67 Posts

Posted - 21/04/2004 :  07:19:00  Show Profile  Visit unknownusermx's Homepage  Click to see unknownusermx's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
For Direct3d... in the 3dfx Tools at 3dfx Advanced Features exist a setting called Triliniear Texture Filtering u can put in Disable for turn off this option....

under OpenGl, u can change it on the game/app settings....

SaLuDoS

_}{_
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Go to Top of Page

PFI-14
Novice

4 Posts

Posted - 21/04/2004 :  18:44:06  Show Profile  Visit PFI-14's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i do that before, but bilinear dont enable.
i want to know if there some option to enable bilinear, in Hitman 2 the option is in the game, but other games dont have it.
thankz
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums