3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 Software Platforms and Apps
 3D-Analyze and TnL games
 Walaber's Gymnast
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Squash
Novice

1 Posts

Posted - 27/10/2008 :  00:47:25  Show Profile  Visit Squash's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello,
I am new here, so I apologize if I am out of line at any point, just tell me and I will try to conform to the rules of these boards.

I had a question about a program called Gymnast which I have been trying to run with 3d Analyze, to no avail. My main issue is that I keep getting an error saying I do not have a device which supports Direct3D9 drivers (My device does this), and does not support Pixel shaders (this is where I have issues). My card does not support pixel shaders, and I can not seem to get the right settings to emulate them in 3D analyze. If anyone could help me find settings to make this work I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you,
-Squash
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums