3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 Software Platforms and Apps
 3D-Analyze and TnL games
 Need Help.New Here!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

johnstuart62
Novice

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2008 :  20:38:49  Show Profile  Visit johnstuart62's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi everybody I am new on this forum.I am trying to run Prince Of Persia:Sands Of Time.I have tried different seetings on 3D Analyze version-2.36b but the game does not start.Can someone please tell me kindly what settings should I use?

Infotmation about my PC:
Processor-Intel Pentium 4 1.8Ghz
Motherboard-Intel D845 PESV
Ram-384 MB
Graphics card-Nvidia Geforce2 MX/MX 400
OS-Windows XP Professional Edition

benna
Average

Italy
376 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2008 :  22:20:16  Show Profile  Visit benna's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Have a look at the 3DAnalyze user guide, there is the link in my signature

my PC:
AMD Athlon64 3200+ - ASUS K8V-Deluxe - 1GB DDR400 - 3DFX Voodoo 5 5500 PCI

3DAnalyze user guide http://www.3dfxzone.it/dir/articles/template.php?id=5
Go to Top of Page

johnstuart62
Novice

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2008 :  14:28:41  Show Profile  Visit johnstuart62's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I looked at the 3D Analyze user guide benna,but I haven't found anything about Prince Of Persia:Sands OF Time's settings.Can you please tell me exactly about the settings.

Edited by - johnstuart62 on 09/09/2008 14:29:29
Go to Top of Page

nirav
Novice

7 Posts

Posted - 14/06/2009 :  21:22:41  Show Profile  Visit nirav's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hey please try to find someone one the first page who have exactly this type of problem.you know because it will boring for me to write that all.and please reply me if you find it and your game started or not.please reply me if you cannot find it.
Go to Top of Page

nithin1nithu
Novice

1 Posts

Posted - 28/05/2010 :  06:57:39  Show Profile  Visit nithin1nithu's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by johnstuart62

I looked at the 3D Analyze user guide benna,but I haven't found anything about Prince Of Persia:Sands OF Time's settings.Can you please tell me exactly about the settings.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums