The V6K World Collector's List & Know Hows

Started by Obi-Wan Kenobi, 19 March 2008, 15:00:41

Previous topic - Next topic

rottentreats

+1 FUNCTIONAL V6K :D

07/11/2010 - Bought card from Keatah from here (3dfxzone.it)
09/27/2010 - Had IPC certified college instructor John Gammell at Dakota County Technical College remove CR4, replacing missing C79, and add through-hold power terminals.
04/08/2011 - Had Altron Inc. replace the HiNT HB1-SE66 chip on the card.  http://www.altronmfg.com/BGA_assembly.aspx

I am amazed that the card works. Jaw status = dropped.

Obi-Wan Kenobi

there we go I asked the admin to REMOVE the topic he refused fine, no matter I took care of the problem myself, Iremoved all the info, it's that easy.
Powered By The Force, x-3dfx & The Jedi Academy

gdonovan

If your going to use the picture of the 3 voodoo volts on the first page please be so kind as to replace the "www.thedodgegarage.com" logo that was in it.

Or remove the picture.

Obi-Wan Kenobi

QuoteOriginally posted by gdonovan

If your going to use the picture of the 3 voodoo volts on the first page please be so kind as to replace the "www.thedodgegarage.com" logo that was in it.

Or remove the picture.
If this was so important, why reply so late man?
Anyways I have not been in this thread for almost a year, been ill and such, but okay, Lemmie fix it then :)

The main reason why I left it out was simple; that was because I didn't like the idea of spreading your web address all over the net like that, so it was done for a good intention Mr Donovan.

*Update*

Fixed it Mr Donovan [8D]