Voodoo5 6000 for sale!!!

Started by osckhar, 09 January 2004, 19:14:05

Previous topic - Next topic

osckhar

Hi Rolo01!

QuoteHey Osckhar, are you selling that DFI board as well ?]/quote]
I am not selling it! I need it...
Sorry! ;)

QuoteI need one, as my 6000 is looking for a new home ?
Please let me know...
You can try the motehrborad with chipset 645dx.
I have ABIT SA7 too, but the v6k was very unstable, though DFI NS72 (645dx) is better for the v6k.

Thanks
Regards
Oscar

Rolo01

Thanks Osckhar,
I tried the Abit SA7 today and was surprised that it works very well...

osckhar

Hi again,

QuoteI tried the Abit SA7 today and was surprised that it works very well...

Are you sure?[xx(]
Is your v6k working perfectly under SA7?
Oh my god!!!

I had a lot problems with this mobo (windows xp and amigamerlin 3.0xp drivers)
PROBLEM= SCREEN FROZEN

You are a lucky guy!!! :D

p.d. What SO are you utilizing? And drivers too, please?

Thanks
Greets
oscar

osckhar

Another thing,

Can you tell me What is the rev bios from your motherboard SA7, please? :D

Thanks a lot
Regards
Oscar

Rolo01

Hi Osckhar,

the SA7 is Rev. 1.01.
The installed Bios is AK.
I am using Win98SE along with x3dfx 1.07b drivers.
No problems so far...
With 3DMark2000 I got 8163 3DMarks, quite impressive I think ( Yes I know 3DMark is not the best bench for voodoo cards, but anyway... )

See ya...

Rolo01

Rolo01

Sorry, I forgot some info :
In the BIOS the AGP transfer is set to 2x.
CPU is a Northwood-A with 2.80 Ghz.

lecram25

oschkar, I hope you're not the one who was dieing for a 6k a while back, and contacted amiga for one...cause if you were, that's something called exploitation, i.e. you've exploited hank to get the 6k cheap, relatively cheap, and put in on ebay to get what? ~1400 euros...dunno about you, but that goes against all my morals!!!

not cool dude, not cool at all...
| AMD Athlon XP (Barton) 2800+ @ 3200+ (11x200) | Cooler Master Jet 7 | ABIT NF7-S Rev 2.0 (nForce 2) | Corsair TWINX1024-3200C2 | Sapphire ATi Radeon 9500np>9700np | Sound Blaster Live! X-Gamer 5.1 | 3dfx VoodooTV 200 PCI | Western Digital 40GB & 120GB HDD | Pioneer 106s DVD | LG 52x24x52 CDRW | Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Theater 5.1 DTT3500 Digital Speakers |

osckhar

To lecram25,

For you interest, when I bought my v6k, of cheap or relatively cheap NOTHING OF NOTHING.
And exploitation to Hank? (exploitation is to buy  3 or 4 or more and later to sell them for own benefit. And that is not my intention.) Yesterday, I retired my v6k of EBAY:D

Another thing, I am totally free to do what i want, ok? If am not happy with the v6k or I need money or simply I don't want it... Is my problem! (and the price the  determine my self)

You don't forget that you are not to judge!

p.d. I don't wish to enter in polemic! :D

Thanks
Regards
Oscar

lecram25

QuoteOriginally posted by osckhar

To lecram25,

For you interest, when I bought my v6k, of cheap or relatively cheap NOTHING OF NOTHING.
And exploitation to Hank? (exploitation is to buy  3 or 4 or more and later to sell them for own benefit. And that is not my intention.) Yesterday, I retired my v6k of EBAY:D

Another thing, I am totally free to do what i want, ok? If am not happy with the v6k or I need money or simply I don't want it... Is my problem! (and the price the  determine my self)

You don't forget that you are not to judge!

p.d. I don't wish to enter in polemic! :D

Thanks
Regards
Oscar

You don't seem to understand...it's not like someone can go on pricewatch and buy a Voodoo 5 6k and sell it again. You got it from a special someone who has a few left, and after a few months, you put it up on ebay...last I checked, it was ~1400euros...if you weren't too happy with it, then send it back to where you bought it from and get your money back, but no, you had to put it on ebay, and you would have earned more than 100% profit, that's exploitation. You bought something totally rare for cheap; something that's not made anymore, and tried selling it for porfit. I know a great deal of people who aren't happy about this...

DON'T YOU DARE TRY AND JUSTIFY YOUR GREED!
| AMD Athlon XP (Barton) 2800+ @ 3200+ (11x200) | Cooler Master Jet 7 | ABIT NF7-S Rev 2.0 (nForce 2) | Corsair TWINX1024-3200C2 | Sapphire ATi Radeon 9500np>9700np | Sound Blaster Live! X-Gamer 5.1 | 3dfx VoodooTV 200 PCI | Western Digital 40GB & 120GB HDD | Pioneer 106s DVD | LG 52x24x52 CDRW | Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Theater 5.1 DTT3500 Digital Speakers |

osckhar

Quoteyou had to put it on ebay, and you would have earned more than 100% profit,
Is possible for you, but for me to spend near 950€ = 1213$ is no cheap, ok? (that is the price of my v6k)

Quoteknow a great deal of people who aren't happy about this...
I am sorry! that was not my intention![:(]

Quoteyou weren't too happy with it, then send it back to where you bought it from and get your money back
If this true, I have not problem for back the v6k (Amiga&Hank).

THE BIG PROBLEM IS I AM NOT HAPPY WITH V6K.

I have had a lot problems wiht v6k:
Screen frozen some times
I can not to run (FATEST PERFORMANCE) always frozen
My v6k if not compatible with motherboard ABIT SA7 but Rolo01 if cant with his v6k. (I have tried 3 motherboards different)
I can not turn off my pc because the last screen be frozen. I always have to do a reset. (with other vga I have not problem) PS is 400W.

ALWAYS I HAVE HAD PROBLEMS!
Then, I am tired, sad, ratty... For that I decided sell it. But later I regreted my self, and I canceled bidding!

Thanks
Oscar

amp_man

so Osckhar, did you sell the card or remove it from ebay? I think your meaning of "retired" got somewhat lost in the translation (maybe others understand, but I don't, and I see that it is still in your sig). I've got to agree with lecram, you got a really good deal on that v5 6k, and selling it for a profit, and advertising it on the forums, and to the people, that you got it from, that really doesn't work by my book either, sorry.
When the sun goes down, the music turns up...

Windows XP Pro|Athlon XP 1800+|Voodoo 5 5500 AGP|MSI K7T266-A|768MB DDR 2700 RAM|SonicEdge 5.1 Sound Card

corn

Hi guys

My Voodoo5 6000 is a turtle:D and a near future I will sell it.The price, I will sell it very expensive.

Cosworth said that I can not buy adapter PCI to AGP because is out-production. I think that never I will be able to put my V6k in new mainboard therebefore I will sell it

Oscar I see you soon

lecram25

QuoteOriginally posted by corn

Hi guys

My Voodoo5 6000 is a turtle:D and a near future I will sell it.The price, I will sell it very expensive.

Cosworth said that I can not buy adapter PCI to AGP because is out-production. I think that never I will be able to put my V6k in new mainboard therebefore I will sell it

Oscar I see you soon

osckhar

Really I am already tired of this topic!

Perhaps for you 1400€ is a exploitation but perhaps for me 950€ is a exploitation!!! (my good friend bought one v6k for 650€ to the same person that me... ok?)

Then, If I don't want my v6k, and now less ( Thanks to lecram25  and at all those that think like you) you tell me what must I to do?

I really think that the best thing is to sell it, no?
(perhaps for you not, perhaps you was a 3dfx romantic like me then perfect. But I have a v6k and I am not happy, I am disappointed, the performance is poor, I've problem with it(but always Amigamerlin  said to me that my v6k is 100% perfect, that I don't worry, that my v6k surely is not compatible with my hardware. That Hank tested my v6k during 24 hours without stopping under AMD (I have got PENTIUM). But I continuous  having problems! Perhaps  this to you do not matter, only for you the important 'thing' is that I want to sell it, that I am looking for benefit)

Then please, you tell me the price I can to sell my v6k? (I don't want to lose money, ok?) or to what price you would sell it ? (thus everybody will be contented)

p.d. If everybody think that I have avarice, that I am materialistic, that the only thing that I want is to win money. Then this one will be my last post here! [:(]

Thanks at all!
Oscar

To Corn, que tal wey? Pues nada, creo que este va a ser mi último post aqui. Creo que no soy bienvenido en este foro... Nos vemos pronto! Xao y gracias por todo!

Amigamerlin

1) Lecram, Amp_man,
Oscar can do what they want with his card ! .. he can sell it at the best price he want because he already payed for his card and now is him property.
I have see 6k sold at about 4600$ in the past and no one has go to criticise the guy who sold the card. THIS MUST BE CLEAR .. no flame because oscar want to sell his card. HE IS FREE TO DO WHAT HE WANT.

2) Oscar if you want your money back you have only to ask !!No problem for me to send your money back.

3) No one buyed a card from me at 650€ ! the current price is 900€ shipping cost and customer tax included. Transfer is at your charge as for the other people that buyed a card (3 days international deviler with a insurance of 1500 € Is a lot of money in shipping, I know,  but I want to be sure that the card arrive to the people that pay a lot of money for this card. Go to figure if the card go lost and you already payed for this !! )
You payed 900€ and the change of western union is not the standard  change !! Western union change is near 1-1 and I explained this to you ... go to check ).

4) Oscar you are always and anyway welcome in this board.

SORRY I LOCK THIS THREAD BECAUSE MOST WAS SAID AND THIS IS SUFFICIENT !!
IS STUPID FLAMING FOR THIS !!

Bye
Amigamerlin
3DFXZONE MODERATOR
Powerd By Voodoo5 6000