- Add Support for 32 bit and 64 bit Versions of Windows
- Optimize TaskInfo own CPU Usage. It is lower by 30%
to 60% in different situations.
- Add Options for Information Panes Placement: "Splitted
Process Pane" and "Processes
Pane at Top". First Options make processes
names not scrollable horizontaly (Names column always
visible). See "Configuration/Information Panes Configuration".
- Add Persistent Process CPU Affinity Settings in addition
to Persistent Priority Settings..
- Add column with Module Build Time. See "Process
Modules" and "Kernel Drivers"
- Add Context Menu for Copy All Lines, Line or Cell from
- Add Column Configuration Context Menu for List View
Headers in all Panes.
- Add Settings for TaskInfo Update to check for all builds
or for releases only.
- Add "Tips" to List Views such as Processes
Pane and other. Full text of narrow column item and Additional
Info if available.
- Add Sort Column Highlighting.
- Add Accessibility Settings: 2-3 times horizontal scale
and 2-3 pixels wide of graph lines.
- Convert TaskInfo Help to HTMLHelp format for Compatibility
- Change Icons on ToolBar.
- Correct Problem with TaskInfo Crash when Settings or
is shown and one more TaskInfo instance is starting.
- Correct once more locking of PDB file with debug info
as result of Threads View after process already exits.
- Correct possible small Memory and GDI Objects Leak.
- Correct Report Saving Open File Dialog Crash in 64
- Correct BUG with reporting GDI and USER Objects for
- Overcome little incompatibility with Driver Verifier
in WinXP and later.