- Windows 10 April 2018 Update
- AMD Ryzen Desktop Processors with Radeon Vega Graphics
- Ancestors Legacy
- Up to 6% faster performance using Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.5.1 on the Radeon RX Vega 56 (8GB) graphics card than with Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.4.1 at 1920x1080 (1080p).1
- Up to 13% faster performance using Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.5.1 on the Radeon RX 580 (8GB) graphics card than with Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.4.1 at 1920x1080 (1080p).2
- Microsoft PlayReady 3.0
- Supported on Radeon RX 400 Series and Radeon RX 500 Series desktop graphics products.
- HBCC options may not properly reset to default when Radeon Settings "Restore Factory Defaults" option is selected.
- Destiny2 may experience increasing load time durations when the game is run for extended periods of time.
- Tearing may be observed in some borderless fullscreen games on Radeon FreeSync enabled displays when Radeon Software performance metrics is enabled.
- Netflix playback through a web browser may experience corruption or hangs when using multi GPU enabled system configurations with Radeon RX 400 series or Radeon RX 500 series graphics products.
- Radeon ReLive streaming or uploading of videos to Facebook may intermittently fail.
- Some games may experience minor stuttering during gameplay when the Radeon ReLive Instant Replay feature is enabled and FRTC is also enabled.
- Radeon Overlay may not show all available features when some games are run in borderless fullscreen mode.
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt may experience stuttering during gameplay.
- A system hang may occur on a small number of system configurations after Radeon Software installation if Radeon Settings is launched without a system reboot. A workaround is to reboot your system after install.