Official frequently asked questions (FAQ) related to the video card 3dfx Velocity 100.
1. What is the Velocity 100?
The Velocity 100 is based
on the Voodoo3 chipset and has a clock speed of 143 MHz. Velocity 100 has
8 MB of RAM on the
2. What operating systems does the Velocity 100
The Velocity 100 supports
Windows 3.1, Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT 3.51 and 4.0, and OS/2
3. Where are the drivers for the Velocity 100?
The drivers for the Velocity
100 are posted on the 3dfx web site at 3dfxzone.it
Voodoo3 Win32 drivers Home.
Please check the web site periodically
4. What game platforms are supported on the Velocity
The Velocity 100 supports games that are
played with DirectX, Glide, and OpenGL
5. How should I set my BIOS settings for optimal performance for
the Velocity 100 adapter?
You should have your BIOS
settings set to the following for optimal performance:
Video BIOS Cache:
Video BIOS Shadow:
AGP Turbo Mode:
AGP Aperture Size:
PnP Aware OS: Yes
IRQ to VGA: Yes
Note: (For Windows NT
4.0 you should set your "PnP Aware OS" to No.)